Faye Chung

How Does an Allergy Test Work?
Your family doctor will likely recommend that you undergo additional testing with an allergist (a medical professional who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of allergies) if they suspect that you may have an allergy.

Consider Dr. Soma - Allergy & Sinus ENT Head & Neck Surgery Specialist Center if you live in Singapore and need specialist help with allergy testing. You can contact the clinic at 65 9856 8391, which is situated at 321 Joo Chiat Pl, #05-01 Parkway East Specialist Hospital, Singapore 427990, to make an appointment or to learn more about the ailments they treat and the services they provide. You can also visit their website at https://drsomaent.com/condition/allergy-testing-singapore/.

Here is what to anticipate.
An allergist will enquire about things like:
What signs do you see when you experience an adverse reaction?How frequently does the reaction happen (for instance, hives or a scratchy throat)?How long does it take for symptoms...
Read more